4th November 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?

Respected Sir,
I have passed 10th standard with 79.80%. I wish to get admission in Military School in Bangalore for class 11th. Please intimate me to procedure and last date of admission for the same. I am ex-student of Military School, Belgaum. I am a son of ex-serviceman and I also wish to join Army as my dream.
Thanking you!

4th October 2016, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?

Military schools conduct entrance exam for admission. You need to apply for admission, when admission is open. Only on the basis of performance in entrance exam and physical fitness test, you will get admission.

Also, those who belong to a army family are given preference over other candidates. Some seats are even reserved for them.
4th June 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?

Respected Sir, My son Sumit Pokhriyal passed CBSE 10th standard with 10CGPA . I wish to get admission in Military School in Bangalore for class 11th. Please intimate me to procedure and last date of admission for RMS. I am serving Sub Maj and I also wish to join my son in Army as his dream.
Thanking you sir
Sub Maj S S Pokhriyal
25th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 8.8 CGPA in 10 class and i want admission in military school as my dream is to become an army officer. So i want to know that could i get the admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?