31st May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in military school?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Santhosh Kumar .K.S I finished 10th class .how can i joined in military school where i want to ask details for joining military school? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to follow up to enroll n the Military school?

Thank you

your respectly

K.S.Santhosh Kumar

1st June 2015, 01:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in military school?

Admission in military school are made on the basis of common entrance exam which is held by the institution. A part from entrance test, a candidate should pass the medical test also. Boys between 15 years to 17 years of age are eligible to apply. They should pass their matriculation from a recognized board so as to be eligible.

Medium of instruction is in English and in regional language. In order to get a pass in the written test the candidate has to secure a minimum of 50%. In addition to this, candidates are required to pass the medical test conducted by the institute. Candidates seeking admission to the courses are required to apply for the entrance exam in the prescribed application form. Application forms can be obtained from the schools.
1st June 2015, 07:55 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

To get an in Military school ,candidate has to appear for common entrance exam,conduct by the military institute.

The candidate must be 10-14 years.
Military school are for boys only.
There would be reservation for defense wards i.e
*50% seats for jco's wards
*15% seats for officers wards
*rest is for civilians

Exam selection process:-

- written exam

- interview

- medical test

**candidates are instructed to read the ibstruction fully abd fill the details carefully, correctly
9th January 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Out of all the questions related to military, it is said to be only for boys, where can I find a military school for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?