19th April 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?

Now
I am in class 10th after declared result.
I want to get admission in class 11th in Military School.
So, please tell me admission procedure for class 11th.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  5. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  6. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  7. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 5th standard of Military school?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  10. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  13. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  14. Admission procedure in Military school? How can I apply?
  15. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  17. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  18. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
23rd April 2015, 08:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?

To get admission in 11th standard in Military School after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you need to obtain the Application form from the Military School. Eligibility Criteria required to apply for admission to 11th standard in Military School are mentioned below :-

--> Only Boys between the age of 15 to 16 years as on 1st July of the year of admission are eligible to apply for 11th standard admission in Military School.

--> The Candidate should have passed Class X from CBSE Board with CGPA between 9 and 10.

--> On the basis of CGPA, few candidates will be called for Interview.

--> Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command Zonal and other Military Hospitals and if those found medically fit, then, only they will be offered admission for 11th standard in Military School.
28th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now
I am in class 10th after declared result.
I want to get admission in class 11th in Military School.
So, please tell me admission procedure for class 11th.
Waiting for your reply.
The procedure for getting admission in 11th Grade of Military School is to write an entrance exam held for the Admission in the 11th Grade. If you qualify for the exam then you have to submit the following document to the School Authority :

1. 10th Marks Sheet Statement.
2. School Leaving certificate.
3. Transfer certificate.
4. Character certificate.
5. NOC from the School Authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?