29th July 2014, 05:20 PM
anuja19in

Can I get provisional admission to 2nd year degree course after passing mechanical diploma with 65% with 1 backlog

i have passed the mechanical diploma in 2014 with 65 % having one backlog .can i get provisional addmission to 2nd year degree course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  6. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma
  8. Can I apply for government job after having 1 backlog in final year
  9. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  10. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  11. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  12. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  13. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  14. How to get admission for direct 2nd year of degree in VIT Pune? I have scored 80% in diploma in Mechanical
  15. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
13th August 2016, 06:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get provisional admission to 2nd year degree course after passing mechanical diploma with 65% with 1 backlog

No, if you have any backlog you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission in 2nd year of B.tech course.

The eligibility to appear for LEET entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university with minimum 60% without any backlogs.

So, till you do not clear your backlog you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?