12th January 2013, 10:55 PM
KBSIMPHAL

What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college

Sir/Madam,

In what time, I want to know about the admission procedure in B.Sc.Non Medical in GCG government college chandigarh Sector 11. If you could kindly reply for information of new admission on above matter to my Email : [email protected] I ever remain thankful to you forever.

Yours

KBS Imphal
Manipur
Date: 12/1/2013

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GCG after scoring 80% in 12th medical
  2. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  3. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  4. Last date of admission in GCG Sec 11 for BSc?
  5. Admission in GCG in any good college of Chandigarh with aggregate of 58%?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the date of submission of application forms for BSc 1st year in GCG sector 11
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  11. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  13. What is the admission schedule for B.Com 1? What is the hostel fee structure of GCG college?
  14. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  15. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  16. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  18. How to get admission for BSc MLT in government medical college Kozhikode
25th April 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college

Good Morning Sir,I want to know about procedure of admission of B.Com 1st year and last date of submsion the form. My email id is [email protected]
17th May 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college

What is the procedure to get admission in gcg sector 11 in B.Sc medical....??? With 70% marks
14th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I have secured 85.8% (non medical) in class 12 nd I am an outsider from haryana and also belongs to bc . I want to take admission in bsc IT in gcg 42 so if there any chance for my admission. Nd also want hostel facility
1st July 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

did I get admission in bsc ( non medical ) after scorin
g 82% ,I m outsider plz sent answer at gurpreetkaurathwal1996@gmail. com
15th May 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Did I get addmission in bsc non med in gcg sector 11 I scored 93.55% in 2 non med plz reply me soon on email [email protected]
4th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Did I get addmission in bsc non medical I scored 93.56% in 2 non medical plz reply me soon
15th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available bin bsc.first non.med.in gcg 11 for outside ut
24th May 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in gcg 11 after scoring 76 percent in class 12th
6th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bsc non medical in sec. 11. I scored 81% in 2. Plz reply me soon
4th July 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i got addmission in bsc non medical in gcg 11 after scoring 96%marks
25th May 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I scored 78 percent in non medical can i got admission in gcg please reply me soon at my email address [email protected]
24th October 2017, 05:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

GCG (Government College for Girls) has different in different places like Ludhiana, Chandigarh and other places.

There are different type of courses offered by GCG colleges like medical and non medical courses.

The basic eligibility required for studying under graduation level course is to complete your 10+2 or equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised board. The minimum percentage required for BA course is above 75% and for other courses it is 50%. This percentage requirements vary based on the course and stream you choose for studying.

The basic admission process is the candidate should visit the official website and fill the application form and pay the registration fees through DD and submit the documents like identity proof, address proof, The admissions are based on the merit performance in the previous year education.
For application forms you can visit the official website of GCG college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?