12th January 2015, 05:39 PM
raviroshan005

Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?

What is the procedure for admission in B.Sc agriculture in government college of india..
Let me know when application form is available.
Thank you .!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  3. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  4. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  5. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  6. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  7. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  8. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  11. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  12. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  13. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  14. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  15. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Procedure to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  18. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
15th April 2016, 05:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?

For admission in the government agriculture college for B.Sc Agriculture course you will have to clear AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance examination for agricultural under graduate course ) which is held once every year by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ).

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree course with either of PCM / PCB / PCMB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized institute. Marks relaxation of 10% are provided to reserved category candidates.

For more updates and notifications about the next entrance examination, you can refer to the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
24th April 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?

I have PCM in 10 2 and I want only degree for higher studies what I took subject for degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?