23rd July 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for CA institute?

Procedure for admition in CA institute...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  5. Procedure to take admission in Indian Institute? I am working in MNC
  6. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  7. What is the admission procedure to do MBA in SP jain institute?
  8. Admission procedure for MBA programs in IIPM
  9. What is the admission procedure for CA institute?
  10. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  11. Can I do BHM from any IHM institute? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  12. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.E course in Aerospace Engineering in Madras Institute of Technology?
  14. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  15. What is the admission procedure of Nizam Institute in MHA?
  16. Admission procedure to get NITTE institute of communication? Books to be referred?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
15th August 2015, 10:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for CA institute?

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy course. The admission procedure for the Chartered Accountancy course is through Common Proficiency test which is the first stage of this course.

Any candidate who has done 10+2 from a recognized board can apply for the CPT exam. This entrance test consists of 200 objective questions from the following subjects:

1. Fundamentals of Accounting.

2. Mercantile law.

3. Economics.

4. Aptitude.

You can apply online for the test at www.icai.org. To pass this test, you must score 30% in all of the subjects mentioned above and overall 50% aggregate mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?