25th December 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?

My mat dec2011- score 530 (46.61%) and i applied for indian institute of plantation management ,banglore ,shall i get admission there.
And what's the procedure for that?

17th April 2019, 03:00 PM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?

Admission here consist of two catagory-open and sponsored candidates category.You need a Bachelors degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks( it varies depending on your category) in agriculture and allied science or any other discipline. All graduates with valid CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT score can apply. They will consider your academic records, test score, writing skill, GD, and interview performance for selection. Reservation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC, PWD students as per govt rules.
Sponsored students will get due weightage for their experience.Students can take admission under the following 5 category of sponsorship.
1) sponsored by plantation companies and agri business corporates
2) plantation owners
3)sponsored by central and state govts
4)sponsored by international agencies and SAARC countries
5)by NRI/PIO
For prospectus and application form, write to the admission office along with a crossed demand draft for 1000/- (500/- for SC ST PWD students with certificates) drawn in favour of IIPM Bangalore. Application can be downloaded from their website also
MAT score is valid for one year, so you can use this score for one year. Also MAT is conducted 4 times in a year .You can easily improve your MAT score easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?