29th February 2016, 10:49 AM
Ayu14

What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course?

I am currently pursuing BE. I want to have my career in field of fashion designing so can you tell me about the courses availaible after graduation and also about the admission procedure in inifd institutes and the eligibility criterias.

29th February 2016, 11:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu14 View Post
I am currently pursuing BE. I want to have my career in field of fashion designing so can you tell me about the courses availaible after graduation and also about the admission procedure in inifd institutes and the eligibility criterias.
To accomplish Fashion Designing, you must have completed your 10+2 with at least 50% marks.

There is no criteria for subjects, so you can apply for B.F.D. course even if you are from any stream (either Science or Non-science).

You can also apply for BFD entrance exam, even if you are appearing for 10+2 Board Exams in the same year.

To apply for Bachelor in Fashion Designing course, you will have to apply for an entrance exam.

After qualifying entrance exam, you will be called for a Personal Interview.

However, you must have a good fluency in English to qualify Interview section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?