21st May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to get a seat in NIT Puducherry?

what is the admission procedure for getting seat in nit puducheery

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get medical seat in government medical college in Puducherry after scoring 189 cutoff
  2. Will I get a seat NIT after scoring 314 in GATE electronics under ST category?
  3. Does the JIPMER syllabus consists of only 12th standard portion?
  4. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  5. Can I get NIT Puducherry after scoring 204 state rank?
  6. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  7. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  8. Admission in NIT Warangal under sports quota? -- [New]
  9. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut? I want to get a seat admission in ECE
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  11. How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?
  12. Can I get a seat in NIT, Raipur? I have secured 230017 rank in AIEEE and my state(Chhattisgarh) rank is 2666. What's the counselling procedure for the same?
  13. What is the procedure and eligibility for admission in B.Arch in NIT Raipur?
  14. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  15. How much fee is required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar for NRI seat?
  16. Seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 183 marks in AIEEE? Any other NIT in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
31st December 2016, 05:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to get a seat in NIT Puducherry?

If your query is to get admission in B.Tech/B.E courses you have to appear and qualify in JEE entrance examination conducted by CBSE and IIT.

For admission in master degree M.Tech course you have to qualify in GATE which is conducted by IIT's or IISc Bangalore.

Other than these if you want more details visit at www.nitpy.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?