31st December 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NEET exam? How much marks is required in 12th and NEET to get admission in best Medical colleges for SC student?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th and belongs to SC category. I want to prepare for NEET exam. Please tell me how to prepare for this exam? How much marks required in 12th and NEET to get admission in best Medical colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  2. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  3. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  4. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class?
  5. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  6. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  7. What is the cut off marks required for admission in private medical colleges through NEET-UG?
  8. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET?
  12. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  13. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  14. NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?
  15. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  16. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  18. What rank I have to achieve in NEET to get admission in best Medical College with scholarship?
31st December 2016, 04:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NEET exam? How much marks is required in 12th and NEET to get admission in best Medical colleges for SC student?

As you are still in 10th class so you have to opt for medical stream in 11th and 12th standard in order to pursue medical course after passing 12th standard and to prepare yourself for medical entrance exams you have to work very hard and you have to follow these steps:

Make a timetable and follow it strictly.

Practice previous year question papers.

Read your books thoroughly and the notes given to you by coaching classes or teachers.

You can join coaching classes also if you can.
31st December 2016, 04:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NEET exam? How much marks is required in 12th and NEET to get admission in best Medical colleges for SC student?

The most important thing required to clear National Eligibility cum Entrance test is command over basic knowledge of NCERT books of Biology of standard 11th and 12th. Candidate who has strong command over NCERT biology, Physics, Chemistry books can easily clear this exam with greater marks. Rote learning is not enough, you need to have conceptual clarity of these subjects.

Read NCERT books, solve NCERT fingertips practice book and assess how much you have gained. Solve last 29 year papers of NEET, AIIMS entrance examination. If you do all these things, you can easily score more than 70% marks in this entrance exam which will help you to get admission in top colleges of India in MBBS or BDS course.
31st December 2016, 04:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE is the examination conducting body of NEET every year for admission in MBBS or BDS course.

How to prepare:

*You can join any good coaching institute for two year classroom program for better preparation of this examination. Some of the best coaching institutes are as follows:

Allen Institute.

Aakash Institute.

Resonance Institute

FIIT JEE etc.

Along with coaching, do self study as much as possible. Read basic books, give mock tests, practice previous year papers etc.

*SC/ST candidate can get admission in good medical college if they score 450 marks plus in NEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?