23rd November 2011, 12:44 PM
vishnu priya sigappi

What is the admission procedure to join in B.Ed colleges after completing M.Phil in commerce?

i have completed m.phil in commerce. I want to know the admission procedure
to the regular b ed colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to join in B.Ed colleges after completing M.Phil in commerce?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  5. Career in teaching after M.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission?
  8. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  9. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  11. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  12. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  13. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala? -- [New]
  14. M.phil or B.Ed: Better choice after M.Sc in Zoology?
  15. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  16. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  17. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  18. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
24th December 2011, 11:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to join in B.Ed colleges after completing M.Phil in commerce?

In order to pursue the course of B.Ed the minimum eligibility for a candidate is a bachelors degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized institution. Also the candidate should be on the teaching job for a minimum period of 2 years. In order to pursue the B.Ed programme the candidate has to sit for the entrance test conducted by the concerned board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?