4th May 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for IISC entrance test for Ph.D?

what is the eligible age limit for IISC entrance test for phd...please tell me the age criteria

21st August 2011, 01:32 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for IISC entrance test for Ph.D?

There is no age criteria specified in the notification for eligibility of age in IISC.
For more information on eligibility i am sending you the link below,just go through it and get idea.

The link is ::
http://www.indiaeducation.net/entrance-exams/FellowshipResearch/IISc/Eligibility.asp
13th February 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit in BS program
23rd February 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 years old, Due to financial problems of my family I did MBA after my BSc. I wanted to go in research. Its total 3 years after my MBA and I am having a good job earning 40000 pm in a MNC company. But i wanted to go in research from my childhood. I love science. But is it possible for me to quit my job as my family is not having second source of income other than me, and go for integrated PhD from IISc. How much is the duration of course, that means how much time of my life in need to invest. Do I get any stipend. Considering my age is it really practical to go. I gave the exam last year just to try without studying much and I was able to score AIR 368. I am confidant i can crack the exam if i dedicate my time in studying for exam.
7th April 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have same problem dont worry you will get what u want but make necessary financial arrangement for your family before u go for phd. The stiepand given in iisc is 16000 for first two years then will be increased upto 28000 for next years you might require 5 to 6 years to complete phd depending on yourcaliber
29th November 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am going to quit my PhD at abroad. What necessary documents do I need to show for applying PhD or during admission in PhD in IITs and IISc in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?