23rd October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of PCS UP and Education?

Age limit exam of pcs u.p.& education...plaese tell me the age limit

23rd October 2011, 10:10 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: What is the age limit of PCS UP and Education?

PCS UP I think you mean Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission exam conducted every year for the administrative job of UP.

AGE LIMIT:

(i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 35 years on July 1, 2008 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1987.

(ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:

(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes and Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation)

(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for physically handicapped persons of U.P. if identified post is available. Candidates of this category who are applicant for the post of Deputy Collector in U.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) shall be required to submit a certificate issued by the chief Medical Officer of their district to the effect that physical disability is not of such kind which may affect the proper discharge of the duties of the posts.

(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnel who have rendered at least five years service in Army. But no reservation of post is permissible for them.

(d) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years also for the skilled players of classified games of National and International level in accordance with G.O. No. 22/21/1983- Karmik-2 dated 28.11.1985. The skilled players must obtain certificates from the prescribed authority and submit to the Commission when asked for and must enclose the certificate with their application forms for Main Examination.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-

The candidates must possess a Bachelors' Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University by the last date fixed for receipt of application. The candidates must mention it in prescribed column of O.M.R. application. The candidates are also directed to mention their special qualification which is printed in the direction to fill up O.M.R. application form, so that their candidature may be considered for such posts if available.
14th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm if BBA qualified student is eligible for appearing in PCS UP exam? Also confirm whether PCS Uttarakhand exist? Thanks. PRAVIN
4th December 2011, 08:13 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

The Age limit for UP PCS(Uttar pradesh public service commission) exam

* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* The age limit for must be within 21 to 35 years for general category.
* For SC/ST relaxation for 5 years.
* For OBC relaxation for 3 years.
* Candidates should get graduation from a recognized university.
* Final year candidates are also eligible for this exam.
* Candidates should be physically fit.

Attempts:

For General category - 4 attempts.
For SC/ST category - No limits.
For OBC candidates - 7 attempts.

Best wishes
15th February 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of PCS application form
11th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I study completed in 2004 I'm a graduate can I fill the PCS exam form . Pl give me suggestion.
2nd October 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am find the latest date of admit the form of PCS, because I am done our LL.B. in years 2011 and find the done PCS Exams.
16th November 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Could any one please tell. Is there any mark limit in the graduation for up pcs???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?