16th November 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for pursuing IATA course? How is it useful for my career?

Respected Sir, My name is Sasi I am from Andhra Pradesh and my age is 39 years. I want to know can I pursue IATA course at the age of 39 years? How is it useful for my career? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th November 2016, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for pursuing IATA course? How is it useful for my career?

Age Limit Required to pursue IATA Course:

Basically there is no such age criteria required to pursue this IATA Course. As there is no such prescribed age required, I am sure that you can go ahead with this course. In general, the minimum educational qualification is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. You may find many job opportunities on the basis of this IATA course. The certification of this IATA course would fetch you to get job opportunities in Tourism courses and Travel courses. As there is no certain age criteria, you are eligible to do this course as far as my best knolwedge is concerned.
6th August 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for pursuing IATA course? How is it useful for my career?

Hi sir my age 31 running but carrier iata course what age limit please conform me course suggests
14th October 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My age 31 running plz course age limit sir
25th November 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

How much is the total cost for the 6months iata couse.
26th November 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th frail can I do ita course and I am 39 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?