29th January 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the age requirement to fill the HAS entrance exam forms? What is the qualification?

what is the age to fill h.a.s entrance exam & qalification?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age requirement for NDA entrance exam?
  2. Where are the forms available for the entrance in Ahmadabad? Basic qualification requirements?
  3. Where to get the forms for JMFC entrance exam?
  4. Date of sale of forms of IP university? What is the requirement for filling the forms?
  5. Date of sale of the ISRO entrance exam forms? Minimum qualifications required to fill the form?
  6. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam?
  7. Can I fill the polytechnic form online? What is the qualification needed to fill the form?
  8. When is the entrance exam of BSc Forestry? When to get the application forms?
  9. Jobs in government sector after BE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech if I am a government employee?
  11. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  12. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  13. Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?
  14. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  15. When can I fill the IPS entrance exam forms?
  16. What is the qualification for PCS exam? Minimum age requirement for the same?
  17. Date of sale of PET entrance exam forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  18. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
17th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age requirement to fill the HAS entrance exam forms? What is the qualification?

HAS stands for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services.The HAS exam will be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission every year for the recruitment of the government posts.

**Eligibility Criteria :-

>>Educational Qualification :-
The candidates who are going to appear for the HAS exam should have the minimum educational qualification of bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognised university.

>>Age Limit :-
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 35 years to be eligible to appear for the examination

Upper age limit relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates as follows :-
For SC/ST : 5 years
For OBC : 3 years

**Selection Procedure :-
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following tests :-
1.Preliminary Examination
2.Main Examination
3.Personal Interview

The candidates who will qualify in the preliminary examination will be allowed for the main examination and the candidates who will successfully qualify in the main examination will be called for the Personal Interview.

The candidates who perform well in all the rounds of the exam will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?