18th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for PCS exam? Minimum age requirement for the same?

what is the qualification of p.c.s and minimum age.....please tell me what is it

1st October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for PCS exam? Minimum age requirement for the same?

what is minimum and maximum age limit for iit entrance exam
14th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for PCS exam? Minimum age requirement for the same?

minimum age limit for pcs
29th April 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to study of PCs after completed my Bba plz tell me which is the best college or institute for this in india
30th April 2016, 07:56 PM
onemdindus

Educational Qualification for PCS exam:-

>>You must be graduate from any recognised indian institution.

Age Qualification for PCS exam:-

>>Your age must be 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Exam Scheme for PCS exam:-

>>Written exam
>>Interview
30th April 2016, 08:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PCS or PSC stands for Public Service Commission and the same examination is held for recruitment as administrative officer.

Basically there are two types of PSC examination, one is held by UPSC known as Civil Services examination and other one is held by various state board known as State PSC.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the examinations ( Civil Services or State PSC ) are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course with any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 32 years in case you belong to general category. Otherwise there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Note :- Age limit for different State PSC are different and hence to get the right age limit of a particular state PSC you must visit to their respective official link.

For more details about civil Services examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in and for various state PSC you can refer to their respective official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?