5th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?

As my parents have born in different country but since 1986 my daddy has been residing in Maharashtra state and i have also born here (DOB-21/06/1994) and completed my 10th as well as 12th std here only. so what should i do to get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as i
have to submit it for admission process of MHT CET?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  6. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  7. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  8. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  11. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  12. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately? -- [New]
  13. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  14. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  15. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  16. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?
  17. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
10th May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?

i wish to have a domicile certificate and staying since birth, have birth certificate of goregaon, mumbai maharashtra. but do not have ration card
7th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi my dad had worked for 17 years in maharashtra. but from the last 10 years he is not residing in maharastra. will i be elgible to get maharastra dominicle certificate? also i did my entire schooling in other state.
23rd November 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Living in from last 25 yesr and in had completed my SSC & HSC from Maharashtra and i dont have domicile so how i can obtain my domicile of maharashtra please kindly help me.
30th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

re;what should i do to get domicile certificate of maharashtra?hi, my birth was in mumbai,chembur and my mother studied in mumbai only, my schooling is from delhi, please help how can i get domicile
3rd April 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

my birth place in gujrat, and i had completed my 10th & diploma from nagpur,and also my mom & dad is illetrate, but i am leaving since 10 years in maharashtra as a kirayadar , how i get a domocile certificate, i dont have documents only birth certificate of gujrat place, also birth place shown in 10th & diploma certificate birth place gujrat,
27th May 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i h ave passed 10th & 12th from maharashtra,living here for last 8 yers,but neither i nor my parents are born here .my father is a serving defence personal at nagpur.we also have our own house at nagpur.am i a domicile of maharashtra? if not,what are the eligibility criteria to a domicile of maharashtra.
16th July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

my father was posted in maharashtra when he was in indian navy.after his retirement we got settled in U.P.i was born in maharashtra but completed my schooling in U.P.am i eligible to get the domicile certificate from maharashtra.please reply as soon as possible.
9th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born in Maharashtra [Panvel; District - Raigad] on 15th May 1996 and passed her 10th from there. But due to my transfer to Uttrakhand my family also moved and she is appearing for her 12th from here. Now she want to appear in CET-MHT 2014. Does she need a Domicile certificate or her birth and SSC certificate can be accepted instead? If she needs a Domicile certificate how she can get that? please revert. Thanks
26th March 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am born in 1964 and resident of Mumbai , so is my daughter who is born in 1996 and resident of Mumbai. Do I still need to apply for the domicile for myself and daughter, since she will be appearing for C.E.T. and planning to join medical/engineering field in Maharashtra.
14th July 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am based in chembur Mumbai from where i can get domicile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?