6th October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?

sir, i am a student of class 12th and after my 12th i want join CBI...can you please tell me what all things i have to do to get a job in CBI after my 12th ends.
Is there any possibility that straight after my 12th i can try for CBI.

i hope to hear from you soon Sir.

6th October 2011, 03:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am a student of class 12th and after my 12th i want join CBI...can you please tell me what all things i have to do to get a job in CBI after my 12th ends.

Dear friend,

After 12th you are not eligible for CBI exam

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
www.ssc.nic.in

Thanks
25th November 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?

hello bihar police.
i am a student of class 12th and after it i wanted to become police officer for this job what is the basic eligibility to prepair for thi job in bihar...
help he .........Md Saddam Alam from muzafferpur bihar..8235051453
22nd December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

my intermediate is completed and i want to join in cbi or cid can i?sent the reply on [email protected]
14th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

piz tell me all information of cbi n how does join it sent the reply on myfeacbook id [email protected]
28th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me is there any probability after finishing 12th we can join in CBI or for that we have to complete any type of degree if there just send a mail in my ID ie,[email protected].
12th May 2012, 08:57 PM
ZasmendarSingh

Post Re: What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?

Firstly u should be hardworking be update G.k.,math, gr.english,resoning with your study.You should also study prv.exampaper.
1st July 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir can you say me the briefly procedure to join cbi or cid after 12th class
29th October 2012, 05:32 PM
MANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA

Default Re: Sir can you say me the briefly procedure to join cbi or cid after 12th class Source

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1242105]sir, i am a student of class 12th and after my 12th i want join CBI...can you please tell me what all things i have to do to get a job in CBI after my 12th ends.

i hope to hear from youMandeep kumar sharma my address:T-40-O HAIDER CANAR RAILWAY CALONE CHARBAG LUCKNOW PHONE NO.9335225093

(MAI CBI IS LIYE JOIN KR RAHA HU JIS SE APRADH KO KHATUM KRNE KE LIYE )

(JAI HIND) MANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA
29th October 2012, 05:48 PM
MANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA

Default Re: Sir can you say me the briefly procedure to join cbi or cid after 12th class Source

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1242105]sir, i am a student of class 12th and after my 12th i want join CBI...can you please tell me what all things i have to do to get a job in CBI after my 12th ends.

i hope to hear from youMandeep kumar sharma my address:T-40-O HAIDER CANAR RAILWAY CALONE CHARBAG LUCKNOW PHONE NO.9335225093

(MAI CBI IS LIYE JOIN KR RAHA HU JIS SE APRADH KO KHATUM KRNE KE LIYE )

(JAI HIND) MANDEEP KUMAR SHARMA
3rd January 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

after bba how to join this?
30th March 2013, 02:27 AM
Rujebul ali

I am a student of 12 th standard.. I passed 12 th class with 63 % of marks in science stream last year.. I appear again this year 2013 for betterment. My birth date is 21 st feb 1993. Am i eligible for any post of CBI or CID?? If not what i have to do..?? Hope to get your reply soon.. My email id... [email protected] ... Please reply sir.. I need to know..
30th March 2013, 12:38 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After passing 10+2 you will have to appear in Intelligence Bureau exam for working in CBI Department.

Basic requirements for appearing in this exam are :-

Educational qualification
~Passed out in 10+2 in any discipline from recognized board.

Marks
~Your minimum marks should be 50%.

~Minimum age should be 18 years and should not be above 28 years.

Exam Pattern

~Preliminary exam of objective type.
~Mains Exam of written type.
~Typing test.
~Medical + Interview.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus :-

~It will include 4 sections.
~Total marks will be 100.
~Total duration will be 2 hours.
~Each section will include 25 questions.

Sections from which questions will be asked are :-

• Logical and Analytical reasoning.
  • Basic Mathematics.
  • English Grammar.
  • General awareness.
The best books which you should study for preparation are :-
~RS Agarwal for Reasoning.
~M Tyra for basic Mathematics.
~Rein and Martin for English.
~Pratiyogita darpan for General awareness.
30th March 2013, 04:35 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?

hello friend,
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).

Click image for larger version

Name:	150px-Cbi_logo.svg.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	134672
Eligibility to join CBI

1.Educational qualification : the candidate should hold Bachelor degree of any stream.

2.Age limit : 20 to 27 years for general category and there is a age relaxation for others

Physical requirements:

1.Height - men - 165 cms
woman- 150

2.chest - 76cms withexpansion

* You cant join CBI directly after 12th.

Best wishes
15th May 2013, 11:04 PM
anupsahu

Dear friend,

After 12th you are not eligible for CBI exam

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.
8th November 2013, 06:51 PM

1242105]sir, i am a student of class 11th i want to be a junior agent of cbi to serve the country please accept my request]
8th June 2021, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studing 12th sir i want to become a CBI officer to junior agent of CBI sir I want to serve my country. Sir please accept my request sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?