24th February 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the annua fees of B.Tech in manipal University?

What is the annual fees of b-tech in manipal university??

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  3. How lateral entry in B.Tech differ from B.Tech of Manipal University?
  4. How to download COMEDK application form for this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to get admission in manipal university for B.Tech? I have scored scored 19302
  6. Can I get admission in Manipal University having scored 81% of marks in B.Tech course?
  7. What is the fees for Sikkim Manipal distance MBA?
  8. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  9. Is direct admission possible in MCA in SRM university? What is the fee structure? Can I get into Amity or Manipal University?
  10. Fee of Bachelor of Hotel Management program in Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Procedure for lateral entry in Manipal University for B.Tech? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Will I get admission in Manipal after scoring 25000 rank in Manipal b.Tech?
  14. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  16. How many seats are there for MBBS in Kasturba?
  17. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  18. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
30th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the annua fees of B.Tech in manipal University?

what is the annual fees of civil engineering in smu?????
4th June 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the annua fees of B.Tech in manipal University?

What is the anual fee structure for sikkim manipal university in btech computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?