2nd April 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?

Hello everyone,
I have applied for Odisha DET and
I have given the exam. I want to take
admission in a Government college for
doing Diploma in Engineering course.
Please help me to know the rank through
which I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  4. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  5. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  12. Are there any government engineering colleges in Odisha?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  14. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  15. What is the rank of medical entrance exam Odisha?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  18. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
30th May 2017, 07:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?

Cutoff rank can't be presumed as it is never remain same every year and keeps on changing depending upon the number of candidates appeared of exam, number of seat available, demand of course, difficulty level of paper,etc.
If you could get a rank within 2000 then you may get admission in Government college.
31st May 2017, 01:24 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?

Hope you will get good rank in Odisha DET. But let me tell you first that one simply can't determine cutoff rank for Odisha DET as it is set by the exam authorities and colleges (private/government) every year.Cutoff ranking never remains same, it keeps on changing depending upon the number of seat availability, total number of students appearing for exam, level of question paper, demand of a particular course, etc.
11th June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you please say the Cut off rank of JEXPO OR any other admission requirements of 2018 for admission in diploma architecture course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?