30th January 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?

i have less marks in degree so did i get the job? my college is also not good so i am in problem . i am dng MY BE. how to get job .i have so many pblms so .please suggest me to get the job. i am waiting.

31st January 2011, 08:19 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?

It is necessary to obtain good marks in B.E to get good job in some well-known companies but according to you ,you have poor marks in your B.E so, i will suggest you to go for higher studies .

Higher studies will provide you better option of job in good companies.

If you don't want to go for higher courses then apply in some general or simple companies and after some years of experiance, you can get job in well-known companies.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS . WE ARE HERE ONLY TO HELP YOU.
3rd February 2011, 02:24 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?

Dear friend,

Please don't worry. After doing B.E you must be optimistic. If you can't find any job satisfactory after frantic search then you can further complete your M.E.

But don't be frustrated that you have got less marks. Just try to find out job openings and apply for them.

It is your career and only you can manage it in the better way you can. So option is yours. At this stage, you want to seek for a job or do higher studies.

Good luck!!
15th February 2011, 11:44 PM
aryabhatta

nowadays a degree is not so important to get a job but the skills are required to get a good job:

you should have good communication skills

technical skills

and good aptitude to get a good job............

college never matter your knowledge about the subject is more important.
27th April 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

cn u tell me the name of companies who demand less than 60% marks in b.tech it.
23rd February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i dont have good communication skills as well as technical i score 73 percent in my B.E can i get a job plz
3rd June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

did my college matters which had suspended due to copy case before my admission..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?