15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?

Hello sir, I scored 1174 general rank and 307 in branch. Please tell me that Can I get admission in Government college to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering with the above mentioned rank? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS in a Government College with a rank of 1174?
  2. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get government seat in civil engineering B.Tech course?
  4. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  5. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  6. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?
  9. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  11. Am I eligible to get a seat in government engineering college after taking 590 rank in LET? -- [New]
  12. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Tech civil engineering after diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  14. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  16. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  17. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  18. Will I get a seat in government engineering college for Civil Engineering after scoring 15000 rank?
15th June 2016, 07:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?

Yes you can get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Anupama College of Engineering

** Haryana College of Technology and Management

** Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering

** Vishwakarma Government College of Engineering

** Amity School of Engineering & Technology

** Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology

** Rungta College of Engineering and Technology

** Mepco Schlenk Engineering College

** Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
15th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission into B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a Government College with 1174 rank?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering in a Government College after securing 1174 rank in entrance examination. You have scored very good top rank in entrance examination. Candidates who secure top 2000-3000 rank can easily get admission in Government colleges. So, you can get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering in Government College after securing 1174 rank in entrance examination.
16th June 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for us to state whether you can get admission in government institute or not with a rank of 1174. This is because you have not mentioned the entrance exam in which you scored this rank. There are numerous engineering entrance exams held across the country. Thus, you can comment below with the name of the entrance exam in which scored the above rank and we will get back to you with a detailed response concerning you chances of admission in government institute.
16th June 2016, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I scored 1174 general rank and 307 in branch. Please tell me that Can I get admission in Government college to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering with the above mentioned rank? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering in government college.

So you can apply for below given colleges.

National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
Nh 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka 575025
+91-824-2474000 ,
www.nitk.ac.in

Birla Institute of Technology.
Patna, Bihar
0612 320 0853
[email protected]
www.patna.bitmesra.ac.in

Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology)
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd, Kolkata - 700032.
+9133-24146666 ,
www.jaduniv.edu.in
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004
0532 254 5404
www.mnnit.ac.in

PSG College of Technology
Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
0422 257 2177
www.psgtech.edu

PEC University of Technology
Vidya Path, Sector 12, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Ut 160012
0172 274 6074 ,
www.pec.ac.in

Bengal Engineering and Science University
Botanic Garden, Shalimar, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
033 2668 4561
www.becs.ac.in

Malaviya National Institute of Technology
Calgeri Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
0141 252 9087
mnit.ac.in
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
South Ambazari Road , Nagpur, Maharashtra, India - 440010 0712 - 2222828 , [email protected]
www.vnit.ac.in
16th June 2016, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If this rank is in JEE Main then surely you have good chance of getting admission in a government college. You haven't mentioned the name of the entrance exam.

Rank seems to be good but it will depend on the number of government college available through the entrance exam. Chances are definitely good in your case.
16th June 2016, 10:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Your score is not that good which could get you into a government college, however it is worth a try. You should try for admission in various good ranked government as well as private colleges and if you are lucky enough, you might get admission or else you will have to get admission in some other college to continue with your studied.

You can get B.Tech(Civil) but I cannot assure you of admission in top ranked government college, without the cut-off being released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?