19th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate get a salary of 2 Lakhs a month after completing GP Rating course? What is the procedure of it?

Can a candidate get a salary of 2 lakhs per month after completing GP rating course and how?

15th October 2011, 08:17 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can a candidate get a salary of 2 Lakhs a month after completing GP Rating course? What is the procedure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a candidate get a salary of 2 lakhs per month after completing GP rating course and how?
Aspirants

>>This is not possible in the starting period ,if you want to earn then you will must take experience for some days.

>>Then you must earn 2lacs or more than 2Lacs.

>>Its totally depend on you performance you can take a good experiance and then earn too much money after this courses..

All the best.
2nd November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate get a salary of 2 Lakhs a month after completing GP Rating course? What is the procedure of it?

what is salary in marchant navy.
2nd December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate get a salary of 2 Lakhs a month after completing GP Rating course? What is the procedure of it?

Sir plz tell me that after completing g.p rating course how much salary do we get in starting.n how it increses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?