6th June 2012, 08:47 PM
sairamhamsa

What is the best career option for me other than becoming a lecturer or teacher?

I am doing my B.Sc zoology final year,what are the best carrer options other than becoming a teacher or lecturer ?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors
  2. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science
  3. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?
  5. What can I study after BSc? How to take up certain courses?
  6. What are the good job opportunities for me having completed M.P.Ed and M.Phil in Physical Education?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  8. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old? -- [New]
  10. Qualification required for teaching in colleges for BBA?
  11. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  12. Teaching career after M.Sc (mathematics)+B.Ed+M.Ed
  13. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
  14. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  15. How to take admission in BSc Microbiology after completing D.Ed?
  16. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  17. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  18. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
17th June 2012, 12:42 AM
dmahes

Default Re: What is the best career option for me other than becoming a lecturer or teacher?

Both career option is best for you. But you cannot choose these career. Because you will study the another PG course in zoology.If you choose the career is teacher, Then you study B.Ed.If you want the career option is lecturer, then you will study the M.Phill.Both are the valuble career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?