11th July 2012, 02:40 PM
debasm

Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company

Hi,
I have completed my BE in Electronics and Instrumentation. I have 6 years of IT experience in a reputed IT company.
I want to pursue my career as a teacher now and want to move from IT industry.
Am I eligible for appearing for B Ed exams? How good/bad are correspondence courses for B Ed? Is there any other options for pursuing my career as a teacher/lecturer?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
  5. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  8. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  12. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  13. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  16. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  18. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
23rd December 2012, 09:43 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company

hello friend,
you can do B.Ed in correspondence without doubt. it is good idea. if join in your department company you can get more salary of range 35,000-50,000.
all the best for your future.
24th December 2012, 12:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company

You can certainly do Bachelor of Education course. But it would be difficult to pursue it through correspondence. To pursue B.Ed through correspondence, you must have some previous teaching experience. It ranges from 1 to 2 years depending on the universities.

Therefore I would say, pursue Bachelor of Education but only through regular mode. However I am not sure why do you want to change career. I should warn you that, school teachers aren't paid much. Don't expect a very good salary which you do in IT sector.

After completing B.Ed, it would be wise to apply for government teaching job. For that you must appear for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET), in order to become primary school teacher.

B.Ed Eligibility

1. You should complete graduation from recognized college.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

5. Your educational pattern should be 10+2+3.

CTET Eligibility

1. Candidate should be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree from recognized university.

3. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

4. An B.Ed degree is also compulsory.

5. There is no upper age limit to apply.
5th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER CAN I DO B ED
25th August 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam campleeted diploma in electronics and communication engineering and BE in instrumentation engineering now can I do BED degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?