30th April 2012, 09:53 PM
ahire karishma

Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science

hi sir
i m studing in tybsc computer science
which is best option after ty mca or mba

30th November 2021, 05:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science

As far as you are concerned about choosing between MCA (Master of Computer Applications) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) then I would like to let you know that both these courses has very bright scope in their respective fields i.e; software world and business and Management field respectively.

So, choosing between these two courses solely depends upon your interest and ambition about your possible career options. If you are going good with computer coding skills and technical skills then you can pursue MCA as it will be provide you opportunity to add on skills which will be helpful for you in making career in digitally emerging world while if you are good with managerial skills and looking for switching to managerial job from technical one then MBA is suited.

So, the decision depends upon your personal interest and strength as both these degree will offer you plenty of good job opportunity if you will stay true to your academics and yourself while pursuing either of these two courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?