22nd February 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is Biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after MBBS? Scope in the course?

what is biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after M.B.B.S? what is the scope in future for jobs in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  3. What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?
  4. What should I do after class 12 between MBBS and BDS?
  5. What should I do after MBBS and where can I do MBBS?
  6. What should I do after 12th PCB other than MBBS? What career should I choose for future?
  7. PhD in Biophysics can be done after MBBS in India or Abroad?
  8. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? Can I choose “Microbiology” as a career option being an MBBS candidate?
  9. Which one is better between Biophysics Hons and Physics Hons? What is the scope after Biophysics hons?
  10. MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study?
  11. Which bachelor course has more scope in Foreign countries Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics or Anthropology?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc in Biophysics for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  13. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  14. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Which is better to do after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? MS in USA or MCA course? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  17. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  18. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
23rd March 2011, 03:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after MBBS? Scope in the course?

Biophysics involves the use of Physics and Maths in the field of biology. Like it is used in study of how cells, viruses, DNA testing etc. It is interesting field for those interested in the research field. So you need to decide whether the field interests you. You can go in for the Master field.
11th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after MBBS? Scope in the course?

I am looking for some good colleges in India to pursue Masters in Biophysics. please suggests
20th June 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after M.B.B.S? what is the scope in future for jobs in this field?
Yes, After Ph.D or MD in Biophysics, there is very good oppurtunities in teaching and research for Biophysicists. Jobs are available at Universities and Medical Colleges for teaching. As scientist the jobs are available any internationally reputed Research Institiutes in India Like, NIMHS, IIT, TIFR, BARC, ACTREC, CDRI, DRDO, Forensic Lab ,IISc. etc. Jobs are also availble in R & D industries of pharma, Life scicneces etc.

Dr P M Dongre
Department of Biophysics
University of Mumbai
26th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc in biotechnology from banaras hindu university and cleared CSIR jrf with 20 rank ,now i have two opportunities for phd,one is in biophysics dept. at NPL and other is in core biology IMTECH chandighar.what shud i opt ,wat have gud chances for bright future.i have less time to report at one of the place.plz reply me soon

thank u
23rd August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i hd done 12th with physics,chem,and maths bt i got the seat in biophysics so i want to know that i hv to take it or not?????????????//////
15th November 2011, 05:17 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
about biophysics i must tell you that:

Biophysics involves the use of Physics and Maths in the field of biology. Like it is used in study of how cells, viruses, DNA testing are done etc. It is interesting field for those interested in the research field. So you need to decide whether the field interests you. You can go in for the Master field.
20th November 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

does biophysics have scope in the coming century
19th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am confused. I don't know what to study. Biophysics or Nuclear physics or Material physics or Energy physics. Pls any help is appreciated.
16th December 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i have bsc degree in biotech and i have master's in biophysics . i would like to go for research. i am confused about in which course i will do phd - biotech or biophysics .
16th January 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done Msc in physics now I want to study biophysics, what I have to do for it??
5th June 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good option to opt biophysivs or b pharmacy in coming century?
5th June 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to opt biophysics or pharmacy in coming century?
4th July 2019, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Is MSc in biophysics and molecular biology a good career option after b.pharm.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?