29th June 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after MBBS and where can I do MBBS?

aoa. . pleased to find smthing as career guide. . i want to know what is da good option after MBBS. . is PAK army good or plebs or steps.. what to do for speccialization & where to go. . i hope u ll guide me properly . . thanks in advance.

10th February 2016, 01:05 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after MBBS and where can I do MBBS?

MBBS is a master degree course and after that you can go for research in your respective domain.
Research is also a good option and there are a lot of career option in research field. There are so many which hires doctors for the research purpose.

The minimum education required to get admission in MBBS is getting good marks in the 12th std exams, after that you will be allowed to seat in the entrance exams conducted by the CBSE known as AIPMT which means All India Pre-medical Test. If you are getting good rank in this entrance exams then you will have to do a counseling to get the college for the admission in any MBBS college of India.

Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT is:

1-The candidate should have passed in your 12Th examination with Physics and Biology.
2-Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

So, If you have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM/PCM subjects then you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy Course.
If you have passed in your 12Th examination with minimum 50% marks in PCB/PCM subjects then you are eligible to get admission through AIPMT.
Courses.

Some of the famous college in which you can get admission through AIPMT are as below :

AIIMS,New Delhi,
AIIMS,Patna,
AIIMS,Assam.
AIIMS,Barodra,
AIIMS,Pune.

Some of the state level college through AIPMT are :

D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved and Research Institute,Pune
Indian Institute of Education and Business Management,Kolkata
SIES College Of Management Studies
IIMR Pharma Business School,Delhi
Pondicherry University,Pondicherry
Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade, Lucknow
Stevens School of Business,Gwalior
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,Ambala
International School of Business Management,Pune
SIES College Of Management Studies,Sola
Institute Of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management,Noida
IIMR Pharma Business School,Kolkata
Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing,Delhi

Some more private colleges are there which provides MBBS courses. So try to get a good rank in AIPMT exams to get a reputed college for your MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?