6th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? MS in USA or MCA course?

I'm doing my b.sc computer science and I want to know what to choose once I completed my UG. Which is best between MS and MCA. If MS, is it advisable to do it in abroad? Can you please provide me the valuable suggestion on this? Thank you!

10th July 2016, 01:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? MS in USA or MCA course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Both MS and MCA are very good courses but have different study structure and field of application. You should go for the course in which you have interest and have good fundamental knowledge. MCA is more of application based study, so if you are interested in it you should go for it. Otherwise, MS is a very good option. USA is a very good option since the job scope is more in US and one can get lucrative career option in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?