7th October 2012, 07:10 PM
sunilprajapti

What is Biotechnology entrance exam pattern?

what is biotechnology entrance paper pattern...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  2. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  3. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  4. Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?
  5. Common Biotechnology Entrance Exam Details
  6. What is the exam pattern for JNT? How to study in Biotechnology? Can I appear for it after 12th?
  7. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?
  9. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  11. What is the exam pattern of PG Biotechnology? Syllabus of the exam? Study material of it?
  12. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  13. Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology
  14. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  15. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for CBI entrance exam? I'm a fresher of biotechnology
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2017, 10:09 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is Biotechnology entrance exam pattern?

The entrance exam pattern for biotechnology is as follows:
-It contains total of 65 questions
-Out of these 15 to 20% will be of general apptitude
-15% will be of engineering methematics
-And the rest 75% will be of biotechnology
There will be questions carrying 1, 4, 2 marks.
And the cutoff for this exam is 40 out of 100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?