24th November 2011, 10:54 PM
mini92

What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years

I'm pursuing M.A (MPS) from I.G.N.O.U. I want to be Independent with in 2years. Pls help me.

24th December 2011, 12:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years

After completing your masters in Political Science you can opt for courses which will help you to get a better job. You can opt to go for higher studies and complete your Ph.D or if you have any inclination towards the educational line then you can opt to do the B.Ed programme. Any further course a candidate pursues after his masters is either for his knowledge or a better job prospect and as you have mentioned that within two years you wish to be financially free so opt course as per the choice of the job you are interested to do later in your career.
7th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years

i want to know that how many paper will be there in mps in 2nd year.plz tell
19th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have heard of IGNOUs reputation for the distance education courses. But how well is it accepted when one wants to apply for international developmental opportunities after doing an MA in Public administration or developmental studies from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?