29th January 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing BSc IT course with Low grade?

hi sir what can i do after complete my bsc it course with low grade ...?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in any company after scoring more than 80% in engineering?
  2. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What can I do after completing BSc(PCM) and C certificate in A grade(Technical)?
  4. What steps to be followed after completing BSc degree to become a pharmacist
  5. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  8. How can I join IAF after completing BSc Physics with 58% and with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade?
  9. What can I do after completing BSc?
  10. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  11. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  12. Last year Cut Off for admission to CIM chennai for BSc in Physics
  13. Which course should I take after completing 12th grade? I want to become a chartered accountant
  14. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  15. Can I get a seat for WBCS exam after completing BSc nursing course?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  17. Can i get admission in BBA after completing 12th grade -- [New]
  18. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
23rd February 2014, 09:22 AM
NARAYANASAMY R.

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir what can i do after complete my bsc it course with low grade ...?
Don't worry as you finished your degree in low percentage.Be confident. Companies don't expect grade from you.They want to only know whether you are technically strong or not.so be strong in your technical abilities. If you are technically strong then try to go in for jobs ,don't waste time in doing m.sc , your technical skills only will earn and give you money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?