8th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Vimalvyasa

How can I join IAF after completing BSc Physics with 58% and with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade?

I have completed BSc physics with 58% and have ncc 'c' certificate with A grade. How can i join IAF

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  2. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  3. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate
  5. How to join IAF as an officer after B.Sc? Criteria to join IAF with Biology subjects? -- [New]
  6. Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade
  7. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  8. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  9. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in CDS exam without NCC certificate after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  11. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  12. How to join defence after T.Y.B.Com and NCC C certificate in B Grade?
  13. Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?
  14. How can i join OTA after graduating BSc Chemistry from Kerala?
  15. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for me after completing 12th with 47%?
  17. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
8th August 2011, 08:19 PM
Tushar93

Smile Re: How can I join IAF after completing BSc Physics with 58% and with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimalvyasa View Post
I have completed BSc physics with 58% and have ncc 'c' certificate with A grade. How can i join IAF
Friend,

There is only one entry available for you.....

1. CDSE(Combined Defence Services Exam) conducted by UPSC
Age Limit - 19 to 23 yrs
Educational Qualification - Graduate with physics and maths at 10+2 level
Gender - Male only

You are not eligible for NCC entry, or Ground Duty branches since you do not have 60% marks
12th December 2011, 02:09 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IAF after completing BSc Physics with 58% and with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimalvyasa View Post
HI,
You can join the Indian Air force after completing B.SC Physics.

You can join through COMBINE DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM(C.D.S.E)

Eligibility Criteria For C.D.S.E:-
> Pass graduation with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit
> Must be citizen of India.

good luck!
10th October 2021, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join IAF after completing BSc Physics with 58% and with NCC 'C' certificate with A grade?

I'm a B. Sc graduate with NCC C certificate holder in Naval wing. Can I join Indian Navy..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?