13th June 2013, 11:03 PM
Anmoltandon.37

What can I do after completing diploma?

sir i am paas exam of and complete electronics diploma this year so sir please tell me that now what i do for my bright future.
I intrested communication subject so sir u tell me best course relative to communication because i want to our carrior in communication/network line.

31st July 2015, 10:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma?

The best course for you will be bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering for better career and job opportunities after completing diploma. You can apply for the LEET exam.

LEET stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Several state engineering boards conduct this entrance exam for the diploma candidates. The eligibility criteria for the LEET exam is that candidate must have done diploma with overall 60% marks in it without any pending backlogs from a recognized institute.

The application form for LEET exam is generally out in month of March of every year and examination is conducted in the month of June. Depending upon the rank obtained by you in the LEET exam, you will get your desired stream of engineering.
31st October 2015, 12:12 PM
Roja kaki

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma?

After completing Diploma you have many courses are there to choose.
Note : Diploma candidates are not eligible to do B.tech (Except B.tech , Diploma candidates are eligible for all courses).

--> you can also directly join in job, but candidate must have graduation to get best job.
--> Because most of the companies ask Graduation should be completed.

*** you can choose three years degree course. Which are listed below***
-->B.Sc
-->B.com
-->B.A
-->BCA

*** you can also choose some IT courses and hardware courses which are listed below ***
-------->IT Courses.
->C
->C++
->Java
->.net
->Asp.net
->Jsp
->PHp
->Sql server

------>Networking courses:
->CCNA
->CCNP
->CCNET
->CCIP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?