1st August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%

i have completed btech in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY with 56%...for what kinds of jobs in rrb am i eligible??when are the dates of the exams??

14th August 2012, 02:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%

You can apply for jobs in government sector jobs with your graduation. The minimum marks required for RRB exam is 55% in graduation. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail relaxation. Age limit should be between 20 to 35 years. Apart from this, with graduation you can apply for jobs in banking sector. If you have good technical knowledge and communication skills, you can start your career in private IT firms.
5th September 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%

I have completed be in information technology as im not good in programming for what kind of government job m i eligible
29th September 2013, 09:07 PM
vaibhav joshte

You can apply for jobs in government sector jobs with your graduation. The minimum marks required for RRB exam is 55% in graduation. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail relaxation. Age limit should be between 20 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?