29th August 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of MSc CS?

what can i do after completion of M.sc(cs)?...please tell me what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  2. Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship
  3. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  4. Can I get any college in Kolkata providing MSc after completion of BSc General?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  6. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  7. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  8. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  11. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  12. What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science
  13. Which field should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  15. Which other courses can I take besides MSc IT after completing BSc IT?
  16. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  17. What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  18. How to get Job in ISRO or NASA after completion of M.Sc in Astronomy?
23rd April 2013, 08:52 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completion of MSc CS?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that you must go on continuing with jobs as you have already completed your Post Graduations.You may go on with any jobs as teacher in Private or Government Institutions or by going forward through the Employee in Any Companies.

As you should note that the post graduations is mostly the last stages in an overall most of the companies requirement so you should apply for it.

Beside this if you are really much interested in studies then you must go on further with the Ph.D but you should also do the job side by side so that you should develop an Experience in working.

Be always sure and think twice before applying for anything as its matter of your life but not about the others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?