24th March 2016, 11:43 PM
Kiranshetty_1

How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics?

Sir/Mam,

I am going to finish my diploma in industrial electronics coming April and i want to join architecture whether i am able to join or not.? How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics? Can you please help me with the details?

29th March 2018, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

2. Or candidate should have passed diploma in architecture.

3. The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

Sorry to say you are not eligible to join Architecture after finishing diploma in industrial electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?