19th August 2011, 12:52 AM
shubham.basu.90

What can I do after MSc Biotechnology?

what can i do after M.Sc Biotechnology?? please mention the furhter socpe available for me

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  8. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  11. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  12. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  13. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  15. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  17. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  18. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
19th August 2011, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after MSc Biotechnology?

After completing masters one of the options available is the research field. But for that you need to clear the JRF exam. You can become a teacher by clearing the NET exam too. Other than that there are opportunities in health care sector, agricultural sector, bioprocessing industries etc. It is important to select the option which interests you the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?