1st September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

After 12th should i do B.Tech or BSc if I want to do MBA in future?

after 12th i should b.tech or b.sc as i m science student and i want to do mba in future?
i m thinking of doing b.sc &m.sc after 12th and then thinking of doing MBA is it ok

2nd September 2011, 08:22 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: After 12th should i do B.Tech or BSc if I want to do MBA in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12th i should b.tech or b.sc as i m science student and i want to do mba in future? i m thinking of doing b.sc &m.sc after 12th and then thinking of doing MBA is it ok
What to do after 12th for the MBA course in future ?

After completing 12th class most of the student confused for the ahead career. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by parents or other interest. It is your own career so decide any thing by self not by other. After 12th there are many field available for you to improve your career.

If your aim is to do MBA course then you need graduation degree in any stream for the MBA course. You can do any one B.Tech or B.Sc according to own interest and after completing this course you are eligible for the admission in the MBA course. So, don't worry for the MBA course you can do graduation course in any stream.

B.Tech and B.Sc both course are equivalent to the graduation degree then nothing to worry you can choose any one field by own interest and after completing this course you will be eligible for the MBA course.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd September 2011, 10:27 AM
ravi6

Dear,

You future plan is MBA. so you can Do either B.TECH or B.SC. Both are

graduate courses and you can take admission in MBA after both.

So choose your line in B.TECH and B.SC with your interest.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd September 2011, 11:21 AM
rana2011
Banned

B.Tech and B.Sc both course are equivalent to the graduation degree then nothing to worry you can choose any one field by own interest and after completing this course you will be eligible for the MBA course.

If your aim is to do MBA course then you need graduation degree in any stream for the MBA course. You can do any one B.Tech or B.Sc according to own interest and after completing this course you are eligible for the admission in the MBA course.
So, don't worry for the MBA course you can do graduation course in any stream.

Thanks!!
2nd September 2011, 11:40 AM
tushar1509

i am uploading one .gif image about path for doing MBA, for you. i much know about BSc. After 12th exam. its a 3 years course. i am suggesting you that, if you wanted to do MBA ,then don't go for MSc after BSc., its wastage of time. you can directly do MBA after BSc.
You can choose many stream ,If you select BSc. like BSc. IT,BSc Computer science, many more. Depends on your own interest you can choose one of the stream.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image00101.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	44415  
2nd September 2011, 12:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th , I think B.tech is the better option than the B.Sc course.. Because B.tech course has more future prospect than the B.Sc course..

You can also get a good job after completion of B.tech course..
As you wants to go for MBA course, then after completion of B.tech you can go for MBA course..
A student with a technical degree in under graduate level and a management degree in post graduate level is in huge demand..
So, go for the B.tech course first..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?