19th June 2014, 03:25 AM
chetantondare

What can I do after passing Agriculture Engineering and Technology?

what can i do after passing Agri. Engineering and Technology

19th June 2014, 05:07 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: What can I do after passing Agriculture Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetantondare View Post
what can i do after passing Agri. Engineering and Technology
If you are interested in business and management, then you should opt for MBA. There is good scope for MBA and students normally get higher salary package from companies by having this degree (in any specialization). So, I would suggest you to try to get admission in one of the top universities for this course, first. Some options which you could consider are: IIM, SIBM, TISS, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Banaras Hindu University, PU ...........;. as they provide quality education and placements. All specialization are better and it only depends upon which one you are interested in. Refer to their website for more details regarding eligibility and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?