10th September 2015, 10:26 AM
kiran chandu yadav

What can I do to become a CID Officer?

I am studying in iiit(idupulapaya,rgukt,rkvalley)in andhra pradesh so i want become a cid officer now what can i do for become a cid officer?

Please give me answer sir,please??

Thank you sir

10th September 2015, 06:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become a CID Officer?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

One who wishes to join CID has to appear for SSC CGL exam . SSC conducts CGL exam every year in the month of April .

The eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are following:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.There is no percentage bar for the marks obtained in the graduation degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 27 years for general category,20 years to 30 years for OBC candidate and 20 years to 32 years for SC/ST candidates.

Physical Requirements:-

Height :

For male candidate - 165 cms.
For female candidate -150 cms
Height is relaxed for Hill men and Tribals by 5 cms.

Chest : 76 cms with expansion.

Eye-Sight (with or without glasses)

Distant Vision :6/6 in one and 6/9 in other eye.
Near Vision:0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye

-The selection process involves;

* Written test,

* Physical test and

* Personal interview.
10th September 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran chandu yadav View Post
I am studying in iiit(idupulapaya,rgukt,rkvalley)in andhra pradesh so i want become a cid officer now what can i do for become a cid officer?

Please give me answer sir,please??

Thank you sir
If you qualify the below given stages then you will become eligible for the post of CID recruitment exam.

1)SSC CGL Tier I

2)SSC CGL Tier II

3)Medical test

4)Physical test

5)Personal interview

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
10th September 2015, 07:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for the Crime Investigation Department. You can become CID officer by clearing the various stages of Staff Selection Commission entrance exam.

Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level exam for the post of sub inspectors in CID and CBI. For this exam, you must have done bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

The age limit for the exam is 20-30 years. Reserved category candidates have upper age relaxation.

Exam has three stages Tier I, II and interview.
11th September 2015, 02:23 PM
Rashmuu

Criminal investigation department is very sensational department. For this you have to appear in the SSC CGL entrance examination. SSC itself conductes this exam every year.

The eligibility for this exam is , to have a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with good percentages.

The student who wish to appear in this exam, their age must lie in between 20 to 27 years.For SC/St there is age relaxation by 5 years and for Obc category there is agr relaxation by 3 years .
12th September 2015, 01:02 AM
Palace2

Yes you can definitely go for the CID.

Entrance exam for CID:-

SSC CGL staff service commission combined graduate level is a entrance exam by which one can get the entry in the CID/CBI.This entrance exam is conducted by the Staff Service Commission.

Examination stages:-

1. Tier-I
2. Tier-Ii
3. Personal Interview.
4. Physical test/Medical Test.

-:Eligibility for exam:-

Education qualification:-

It is necessary to have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with nice percentages.

Age limitations:-

:- The age of appearing candidates must lie in between 20 years to 27 years.

:- For SC/ST category candidates age must lie in between 20 years to 32 years.

:- For Obc category candidates age must lie in between 20 years to 30 years.

If you have still any query related to this exam,then you can feel free to write your question here again. Or you can also visit on to the official website of the SSC.
14th September 2015, 12:08 AM
JSD.

CID is Criminal Investigation Department.For this you have to appear in the SSC CGL exam . SSC conducts SSC CGL exam every year.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with good percentile.Also the appearing aspirants age must lie in between 20 years to 27 years to be eligible for this course.

The reserved category aspirants like Sc/St get the relaxation by 5 years and the obc category aspirants get the relaxation by 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?