11th January 2016, 03:32 PM

What can I do to be an Engineer at a Multi National Company?

Sir! My name is Anupam Awasthi. I am pursuing b.tech from S.R.Institutes of management and technology lucknow.
Sir my aim is to work for multinational company as an engineer, what could I do to fulfill my aim.

11th January 2016, 07:49 PM
sameenairfan
Junior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to be an Engineer at a Multi National Company?

As you are in 3rd year of b.tech there will be on and off campus placements. Have grip on quantitative aptitude and also have good command over your subjects. You will definitely get placed.
11th January 2016, 08:58 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

If you are student of B.tech now then you have to first concentrate on your study and after it think about a job in any company. A person have skills and knowledge of any any field can easily get a job in that field.

After completing the b.tech you have to apply in the company you want to get the job. On any vacancy in company they will call you for the interview and after qualifying interview you will be selected as an employee of that company.

Best thing to be selected in any company is that you must gain some knowledge about that company and its running projects. In most of the interviews they ask you about field in which you are going to work and the new technologies used in that. So if you have such knowledge and skills then easily can qualify the interview and get the job in any multi national company.
11th January 2016, 09:44 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What can I do to be an Engineer at a Multi National Company?

In order to become an Engineer in a multi national company you must have to satisfy some of the eligibility criteria and also skills required for appearing to the Engineers will also be given through below
  1. You must select any of the Bachelor of technology courses like the Electronics and Communication,CSE,IT,etc
  2. Should have excellent knowledge in the software programming languages like C,Java,Oracle,etc
  3. should have good logical thinking skills
  4. Should be able to think resonable and logical
  5. Should be able to capture things fast and appropriate
  6. Should have good Communication and learning skills
  7. Should secure at least 65 % above in graduation in order to appear for the engineers in MNC's
These are some of the major eligibility criteria required to appear as an Engineer in MNC's

as you are doing your B.Tech do well and get well wersed with all the languages related to software and get logical thinking skills much better then you will be get a chance to appear for the MNC's and also my suggestion is to appear for AMCAT and Elitmus examinations through which you can apply for various MNC companies
12th January 2016, 09:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.
Students pursuing B.Tech need to worry about job in multinational companies as there is great demand of engineer in these.
But only B.Tech degree will not be enough to get job in MNCs.

If campus selection test is conducted in your college, then you should get selected if your academics is good and if not then you should have to try by yourself to get job by responding to any job application invited by any multinational company.

But it will be better to go for M.Tech or MBA course after B.Tech to get job more easily with better salary.
For that, B.Tech students must prepare for either GATE for M.Tech and CAT/MAT for MBA from top colleges/Universities of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?