19th September 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the placement criteria followed for getting a job in Microsoft?

What is the placement criteria followed for getting a job in Microsoft? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as I need to apply for the placement and get prepared as well.

19th September 2015, 02:38 PM
shushma143

Default Re: What is the placement criteria followed for getting a job in Microsoft?

Hello friend....

Microsoft Company is the multi national Company in the world

Candidate having Huge Requirments to entering this company means that Selection process is very critical

Acadamic Qualifications are

10th =above 70%
12th = above 70%
degree or b.tech =70%

And selection process conducting 5 Rounds
1.written test
2.Engish communication skills
3.Group discussion
4.Technical round
5.HR round
19th September 2015, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the placement criteria followed for getting a job in Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the placement criteria followed for getting a job in Microsoft? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as I need to apply for the placement and get prepared as well.
Eligibility criteria of Microsoft recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 70%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/
19th September 2015, 11:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Those candidates who are interested to get a Microsoft job must, satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria to get a Microsoft Job:

-The applicant must have completed B.Tech or equivalent qualification with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.
-The applicant must have Good communication skill in English.
-The applicant must have good analytical and logical ability.
-The applicant must have Good Technical Knowledge related to the C/C++/Data structure / DBMS etc.

The selection process:

- Technical Written test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview

For more Information regarding Microsoft Job, please visit the official website.

Official website - https://careers.microsoft.com/?rg=in
20th September 2015, 01:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You should be a B.E or BTech graduate with 3 to 4 years experience in a reputed company. The marks obtained in graduation are 60 % and above and in 10+2 is above 80%. The candidate must have a good communication skill. He should have a good technical skill. The age is between 22 to 35 years. There should not be any arrears. The gap in education should not be more than two years. These are all the main criteria followed by Microsoft for the placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?