30th September 2014, 05:00 PM
mjobs

Can I apply for IT job after scoring 47% in PUC, 55% in degree and 67% in MSc?

am having 47% in puc and 55% in degree and 67% in msc cs can i apply for it jobs

4th May 2015, 11:47 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IT job after scoring 47% in PUC, 55% in degree and 67% in MSc?

I.T. is the one of the second largest growing sector after the Infrastructure in our country and also in some other developing countries also that,s why there are many options are available in this sector.

In this sector after the M.Sc in computer science you can join any multi national company also if you have that quality and knowledge of that field in a I.T. company you can join as -

Computer technician

Computer programmer

Data Analyst

Hardware and Networking engineer

Software engineer

And the I.T. Companies that you can apply are -

>> Zion pvt. ltd.

>> Intex India ltd.

>> Intel

>> Google

>> H.C.L.

>> I.B.M.

>> Videocon

>> Gigabyte

>> Unitech

>> Microsoft

>> Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?