19th September 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

If i joined in NIIT am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 78.4% in 10th, 80.9% in inter

If I joined in NIIT, or not joined.., Am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 78.4% in 10th, 80.9% in inter and 55% in B.Tech ECE?

9th September 2015, 07:42 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: If i joined in NIIT am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 78.4% in 10th, 80.9% in inter

After securing the such good marks you can apply for a job in any multi national company but i would like to advice you first that if you will have some work experience when you are going to attend the multi national company that will be good for you as if you will do there any mistake that will not be acceptable at any instant and you will be out of the company.

>> And after that if you will go to an another company they will also ask you the reason to leave that company and if you told them so they will also disqualify you so first have to get the experience of minimum of 1 or 2 years and then have to try a multi national company because then you can perform well and attract the company management staff towards your work and can get the good permotion and well high salary package.

>> And for more information if you have some extra knowledge of the electronics field as if you are in communication department then if you have the knowledge of software and some computer languages as
Pro-E

HTML

JAVA

you can be valued over some other person in your field as you are better than them in your work and perfection in the quality of the wok and always remember to work on time and arrive to the office at the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?