14th May 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What can I do if BHU registration ID has lost?

sir, i have lost my bhu registration id which was given me when i fill up the admission form for B.Sc. maths Hons. But sir i have a copy of that application form.

14th May 2015, 09:31 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What can I do if BHU registration ID has lost?

There are ample ways of retrieving your registration ID number.

While filling or registering BHU application form, there were few information what you might have followed. Upon successful registration, you might have received a E Mail stating your confirmation of registration, and with a note saying you have to preserve this mail for all future correspondence till the time of your admission.

If you have lost or forgot your registration number, do search your mail with BHU registration in the search space.

Not only mail but also you might have received SMS regarding online application, your registration number and password. On phone you will also receive details about admit card, entrance test and results details.

If you have taken the print out of the application form by any chance then do check your hard drive where normal documents have saved.

If above ways don't work for you, probably you need to call BHU authority for the same and ask for your registration number (if you have lost it completely).
11th July 2016, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do if BHU registration ID has lost?

Sir, I have lost my admit card after giving bhu entrance exam, how can I participate in counselling??? Please reply sir
3rd May 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I gave bhu exam in the year 2015 now i want to know my result. I have lost my roll no.
18th April 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am tripurari Kumar D.O.B - 23/2/2006
My registration number is lost please search
17th August 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I forgot both registration id and email id how I can recover my registration id
24th August 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I have lost my bhu registration id which was given me when I fill up the admission form for B.Sc bio hons please search .my email Id is rawatasmita393 @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?