1st December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join B.Tech in Marine Engineering after getting 70% in 12th, 74% in PCM?

sir i get 70% in 12th and 74% in pcm. what can i do for join b.tech in marine engenieering

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join B.Tech in Marine Engineering after getting 70% in 12th, 74% in PCM?
  2. Which course do I have to do after Mechanical Engineering so as to pursue Marine Engineering? Will I face any problems if I didnt score 60% in PCM?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I join B.E marine engineering after passing 12th science in NIOS
  5. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group?
  9. Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS? -- [New]
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  11. How to take admission in a good marine engineering college after scoring 65% in 12th in PCM?
  12. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  15. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  16. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  17. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  18. Am I eligible for marine engineering after completing 12th with 55%?
3rd December 2011, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to join B.Tech in Marine Engineering after getting 70% in 12th, 74% in PCM?

It is good that you have got good percentage in 12th and PCM. In order to join marine engineering you should write the entrance like IITJEE, AIEEE, etc. Once you clear the written test you can opt for marine engineering. You can join in both private and government colleges. Some of the entrance test considers the mark obtained in 12th or in PCM along with the entrance score for admission of engineering courses.
15th January 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to join B.Tech in Marine Engineering after getting 70% in 12th, 74% in PCM?

i am satinder singh....i want to become software developer.....i have done my 12th with 65% marks.....so, tell me what should i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?