19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Aakash Institute provides coaching for Board exam also along with Medical Entrance exams?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th and I will give my Board exam from ICSE Board in Delhi. I want to join Aakash Institute for preparing for Medical Entrance exams. But I want to know that Aakash also provides tuition for Board exam or not?

21st September 2015, 11:47 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute provides coaching for Board exam also along with Medical Entrance exams?

No, Aakash Institute only provides Coaching or preparation for the Medical and Engineering entrance examinations. They only focus for the entrance exams of the two above fields. They provide preparation for IIT, AIEEE and state level entrance exam for Engineering and AIPMT, state level entrance exam etc for medical field.
22nd September 2015, 05:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute provides coaching for Board exam also along with Medical Entrance exams?

Yes, Akash Institute does provide coaching classes for board examination along with Medical Entrance examination as well. Therefore, if you wish to get enrolled in Akash Institute for tuition and to get prepared well for your 10th boards, you should very much opt for it, without any hesitation.
4th July 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is akash institutions provide coaching for medical entrance exam from class nine?
29th August 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class seven (icsc), average student, should I send her aakash ? If yes from which standard ?
26th October 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in std 8.is Akash institute provide coaching for icse board exam .
18th March 2019, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Aakash couching does provide teaching for class 10 icse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?