13th August 2013, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to pass NDA? What are the credentials to pass into NDA?

What can i do to pass into n.d.a as a student? What are the cridentials that must pass me into n.d.a? Does the school offer anathomy as a course? Where is the school in nigeria?

15th July 2014, 10:08 AM
career.adjurer

Default Re: What can I do to pass NDA? What are the credentials to pass into NDA?

Ans: The National Defence Academy(NDA) offers recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force Wings through the NDA entrance exam which is held twice a year, generally in March & August. The Exam is conducted by the Union public Service Commission(UPSC).
Eligibility criteria:
1. A candidate should have either Indian Nationality, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01 Jan, 1962 with an intension of permanently settling in India, or
5. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with an intension of permanently settling in India.
Candidates belonging to the above categories should have an eligibility certificate issued by the Govt. of India. However no need of eligibility certificate for Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
a) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:- Class- 12 pass (10 + 2) pattern of school education or an equivalent examination conducted by the State Education Board or a University.
b) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence academy & for (10 + 2) Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Class 12 pass (10 +2) pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by the State Education Board or a University. Candidates appearing in Class 12 with similar pattern as above can also apply.
c) Physical Standards: physically fit candidates according to the standards for admission to National Defence academy and Naval Academy examination
Exam Dates & Schedule: Tentative(Exam is held twice a year)
i. Notification of Examination- Sept – Oct & May – June
ii. Conduct of Examination - March – April & Aug – Sept

The Nigerian Defence Academy is in Kaduna, Nigeria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?